Licensing for Health Care

Immigration Opportunities


Book Your Consultation Now

Obtain Canadian Licensing


Discover More

Nurses and Midwives

Every Internationally Educated Nurse wanting to work in Canada must become licensed in one of the provincial/territorial bodies that regulate the practice of RNs. The first step is for the Nurse to apply to the National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS). The finals step is the writing and passing in the National Council Licensure Examination for RNs (NCLEX).

Check the immigration programs available for Nurses to Work in Canada!

Laboratory Technologists

To work in Canada as a medical laboratory technologist, you must become certified through the Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science. The first step is the Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) that reviews your education, training and work experience and evaluates it in comparison of the expectations of a Canadian educated professional.

Check the immigration programs available for Lab techs to Work in Canada!


Steps to become a a licensed physician in Canada: confirm that your medical degree is recognized in Canada, take the online preparatory resources, Open a account, submit the your medical credentails for verification and finally take the medical council of Canada Qualifiying Examination (MCCQE) Part I. The exam that can be taken at more than 500 test centres around the world.

Check the immigration programs available for Physicians to Work in Canada


Licensing Process: Enrol in the National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities (NAPRA) Pharmacists’ Gateway, Register with the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) for identification documents, pharmacy degree, educational transcripts and licensure statements evaluation, Successfully challenge the PEBC Evaluation Examination and the PEBC Qualifying Examination. Read More

Occupational Therapists

You must begin your registration with the Association of Canadian Occupational Therapy Regulatory Organizations (ACOTRO), to determine if your education and competencies are substantially equivalent to a Canadian-educated OT. Once you are deemed equivalent, ACOTRO will grant you eligibility to write the National Occupational Therapy Certification Examination. Read More


You must first apply to the Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators to complete the Alliance’s Educational Credential and Qualification Assessment to confirm your eligibility, before taking the Physiotherapy Competency Examination (PCE), which is administered by the Alliance.

Read More

Medical Radiology Technologists

Radiological Technology, Nuclear Medicine, Magnetic Resonance, and Radiation Therapy specialists must first undergo an assessment to determine language proficiency, substantial similarity of qualifications and work experience with the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT), to determine eligibility to apply to write CAMRT’s entry-to-practice certification exams.

Read More

Diagnostic Medical Sonographers

You must first be registered with Sonography Canada. Sonography Canada will required documented completion of an equivalent ultrasound education program as recognized by Sonography Canada and successful completion of the Sonography Canada Clinical Skills Assessment (CCSA) for successful completion of eligibility to take Sonography’s Canada written examination(s).

Read More