Other Services

Other Services

Super Visa ( 1 Parent and 2 Parents)

A super visa is an authorization for parents and grandparents to visit their children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years.

Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) C$1500 per inadmissibility

TRP is given when a foreign national is inadmissible (i.e. criminality or heath issues, but has a reason to travel to Canada that is justified in the circumstances. Generally, in order to obtain a TRP, the foreign national’s entry/stay in Canada must outweigh the health or safety risks to Canadian society, as determined by an immigration or a border services officer.

Application filling review

If you already have your documentation ready to start the Canadian immigration process, we offer a file review service. We will review your application thoroughly prior to your application submission to Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada. This option of file review is a great opportunity to make your immigration application more affordable and to avoid delay on your process by reducing the risks of mistakes that could lead to a delay on a decision made.

Access to Information Request

Any Canadian citizen, permanent resident or any person or corporation residing or present in Canada has the right to request access to their personal information, records of government institutions that are subject to the Access to Information Act and to the Privacy Act.

Need Help?

Prefer speaking with a human to filling out a form?  Call corporate office and we will connect you with a team member who can help.

+1 778 587-1145

Send us an email!